TRIPLE 5 - 5 Vitamins, 5 Plant Extracts, 5 Benefits
PAMPER YOUR NAILS: THEY WILL GROW HEALTHY!
- TRIPLE 5 is a highly efficient formula that features Active Vitamins and Plant Extracts
- Incorporates a 5-Vitamin Derivative Complex (A, B5, C, E and F) that imparts its hydrating, anti-oxidizing, keratin-activating properties to the nails
- Includes 5 Botanical Extracts (Aloe Vera, Lemon, Ginseng, Pomegranate and Grape) that are deep nourishing, revitalizing and brightening
- Contains Patented Hexanal*, a powerful hardening clinically tested aldehyde that significantly improves the condition of the nail and is not listed as an allergen
- Clear nitrocellulose-based formula
- Incorporates a UV filter to prevent discoloration and yellowing for a long-term stability on shelf
- 5-free formula
Real active cocktail of vitamins and plants, TRIPLE 5 guarantees 5 nail benefits in one single bottle
- Keratin hardening: improvement of the nail condition agreed by 90% of volunteers*, brittleness decreased for 90% of volunteers*
- Hydration with anti-breakage protection: nails break less for 90% of volunteers*
- Deep nourishment with anti-splitting reinforcing effect: nails are less splitting for 71% of volunteers
- Wonderful healthy look to the nails with brightening and mega gloss effect: nails are shiny for 100% volunteers
- Growth stimulation through keratin activation
*Usage tested on 20 volunteers during 3 weeks of regular use
APPLICATION / INSTRUCTION TO USE
• As a base coat:
Apply one coat under your favorite nail polish
• As a treatment
Apply two coats of TRIPLE 5 to increase each of the 5 benefits, twice a week.
Shop other nail treatment here.
All our nail polishes are 5-free. They do not contain toxic/harmful ingredients such as Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.
COVID-19 INTERNATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE UPDATE CLICK HERE
Highly recommend: Enjoy free upgrade to express shipping for purchases with 6 polishes & above.
Worldwide Shipping from Singapore
Free Domestic Shipping (Singapore)
Purchases with 4 polishes and above, shipping within Singapore.
Pay for standard shipping fee and enjoy an upgrade to express shipping for free! (Usual Price: additional USD39)
Free upgrade to express shipping* is applicable to orders with any of the following:
- 6 polishes and more or
- Any of the holo powder or
- Holo UV/LED nail lamp
*Free upgrade is applicable to all countries except Singapore, Germany, Romania, Spain, Mexico, India, China, Italy, Puerto Rico, countries in zone 9, 10, remote area and P.O. Box.
How to check if your order is eligible for free upgrade?
1. Make sure the order meet the minimum requirement.
2. Check the country zone in the table below.
SingPost - Smartpac/QExpress: Tracking available, deliver directly to letterbox or doorstep.
USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, New Zealand, United Kingdom NEW
SingPost - ePacket (EPAC): Starting from 2018, tracking status for Registered Article deliver to these countries will not be reflected in the track and trace system on both country destination and SingPost. EPAC is a new service that offers full tracking and the package is delivered to letterbox/doorstep without signatory requirement.
Note: Postal enquiry is not permitted for this posting method, and there will be no compensation for lost mail packages for packages sent before 15 Jan 2021.
Update Jan 15, 2021: Postal enquiry can be filed if the package did not have a final online delivered status. In a situation if package has online delivered status, postal liability claim is not available. Mail theft or lost after delivery is not covered by postal insurance.
Rest of the world
SingPost - Registered Airmail: Tracking status available. The scan events may differ from post to post. Registered Article is a Sign-For service that requires a signature on delivery in most destinations.
Note: If you wish to receive your package without signatory, please contact us at email@example.com. Order will be sent via Standard Airmail which do not offer tracking and will be delivered directly to your mailbox. Please note that there will be no compensation for packages sent with Standard Airmail.
Order Processing Time
All orders will be shipped within 1-5 business days, Monday through Friday excluding Saturday, Sunday and Singapore Public Holidays.
*Processing time will be longer during holiday peak season/ sales period/ release of new collection.
Change of Address
Once order is placed, no amendment can be made. However, if your order hasn't shipped yet, we will try our best to change the details for you. Please email the correct shipping address and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has been dispatched:
Please change the address via DHL On Demand Delivery service here.
All other method:
No amendment can be made. We are unable to refund or resend your order if the package is delivered to the wrong address.
Singapore: 2-3 business days from the date of posting.
International: 7-20 business days from the date of posting. Not including time spent at customs/border inspection facilities.
Express Shipping: 2-5 business days from the date of posting. Not include time spent at customs/border inspection facilities.
*Please note that this time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee. Longer delays are typically due to the receiving country's customs and import processes.
1. A shipping notification with tracking number will be sent to your email. Kindly check the spam/junk folder if it's not in the inbox. Please allow 24-48 Hours for the tracking number to update.
2. Tracking service for registered airmail is available here (e.g. RR123456789SG).
3. Please note that the status "Arrived at Destination" means that package has arrived at the destination country, package will be handover to your local post office for further delivery. Further tracking is available at the local postal website (e.g. USA will be USPS; Australia will be Australia Post; UK will be Royal Mail; Italy will be Poste Italiane e.t.c).
An enquiry will be raised to SingPost if the addressee confirms non-receipt of the Registered Article after 18 working days from the date of posting. Under the international postal agreement, the Destination Post may take up to 60 days to reply.
Note: All enquiries must be raised within 60 days from the date of posting. Orders that exceeded the claim period will not be compensated.
Once the claim is approved, a refund will be issued with a private coupon code for the amount you are owed that you can then apply to any future purchases made in our store.
- Store credit coupons can be given to another person if you do not wish to use them yourself.
- Store credit coupons do not expire.
- Store credit coupons can be applied to anything in our store.
1. We shall not be liable for confiscated or destroyed mails during delivery.
2. We shall not be liable for any non-receipt of packages if the tracking status is shown as "Delivered".
3. If item is broken in transit or incorrect item is received, kindly email to email@example.com with a picture. A replacement will be sent once the picture has been received. We regret that no replacement will be made if no supporting proofs are provided.
4. If package is returned to us due to unclaimed or incorrect/incomplete address, a refund in store credit will be issued after deducting the value of the shipping.
Import Duties, Custom Fees, Local Sales Taxes
Please be aware that all international orders, regardless of shipping method, may subject to additional duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the prices listed on our website. Buyers are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes charged by the destination country.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.